Doteveryone is a charity and relies on a network of supporters and collaborators who make our work possible.
Who funds us
As a charity, we are grateful for the generous financial support of our funders. Independence is vital for Doteveryone to be able to carry out our mission and funders do not influence Doteveryone’s priorities or policy positions. Our current and previous funders include:
- BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Comic Relief
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- Greater London Authority
- Innovate UK
- The Legal Education Foundation
- Lloyds Foundation
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Omidyar Network
- Politics and Economics Research Trust
- PwC UK
- The Scottish Government
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Trust for London
- UK Parliament
- The Wellcome Trust
We know many people are already working to make the tech industry more responsible and accountable and we’re always interested in sharing ideas to make responsible technology the new normal.
We work in collaboration with a wide range of organisations including ACAS, Ada Lovelace Institute, Bethnal Green Ventures, Citizens Advice, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, London City Hall, Nesta, and the Houses of Parliament.
We are also a member of the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society.